Life Jacket Association Advantages
– Promotes the use of life jackets.
– Shares information on topics that affect the life jacket business.
– Presents a united front on issues affecting the life industry.
– Develops new contacts and supplier relationships.
– Keeps members updated on regulations standards and regulations developments.
Benefits of Membership
– Discount rate for the Life Jacket Association annual conference.
– Opportunities to serve on Life Jacket Association committees, task forces, and board of directors.
– Able to vote as a Life Jacket Association member.
– Regular mailings and industry alerts regarding important Life Jacket matters.
– Receive the Life Jacket Association quarterly newsletter (covering the latest in life jacket & recreational boating news).
Corporate/ Life Jacket Industry Member (voting members) — $400
Available to manufacturers of organizations that manufacture of import Life Jackets or components thereof. Members are eligible to: be elected to the LJA board; participate on committees, task forces, and working groups; and have voting privileges. Members receive a discounted rate for the LJA’s annual conference.
Affiliate/Laboratory/Supporting Member (non-voting members) — $300
This membership type is available to life jacket and non life jacket industry members whose marine safety sector sales are less than 50% of annual sales (typically raw material and/or component suppliers). Affiliate Members may participate on committees, task forces, and working groups. Members receive a discounted rate for LJA’s annual conference.
Government/Non-Profit/Individual Members (non-voting members) — $150
Available to members of government agencies, non-profit affiliate organizations, and individuals interested in advancing the mission of the Life Jacket Association, and who are not employed by an entity involved in the marine industry. Members receive a discounted rate for LJA’s annual conference.
Contact email@example.com for further information.